Perfectly suited for the analysis of live and unstained biological samples, IMA™ DARKFIELD is an all-in-one hyperspectral imager offering speed and state-of-the-art image quality.
- Fast global mapping (non scanning)
- High spatial and spectral resolution
- Complete system (source, microscope, camera, filter, software)
- Non-destructive analysis
- Customization available
NANOPARTICLES IN CANCER CELLS
When Photon etc’s hyperspectral imager is combined with a highly effective dark field condenser, it is possible to generate high-contrast images of biological samples such as cancer cells.
- Wide-field hyperspectral 3D imaging of functionalized gold nanoparticles targeting cancer cells by reflected light microscopy
- Hyperspectral darkfield microscopy of PEGylated gold nanoparticles targeting CD44-expressing cancer cells
- The imaging Bragg Tunable Filter: a new path to integral field spectroscopy and narrow band imaging
Presentation of Photon etc’s Hyperspectral Microscope
From solar cells to live cell imaging, our fast and all-in-one hyperspectral microscope IMA™ offers unmatched image and data quality.