ANALYSIS SOFTWARE PHySpec™
PHySpec™ is the proprietary software that controls all Photon etc’s devices and supported cameras. It is easy to install and presents a friendly user interface. Its multithreaded architecture is a key feature when processing in parallel complex algorithms, acquiring, visualizing, importing and exporting data in real time.
IMA™ provides spectrally and spatially resolved images. It was successfully used to investigate spatial distribution of opto-electronic properties of CIGS, CIS, GaAs and perovskite solar cells.
NANOPARTICLES IN CANCER CELLS
When Photon etc’s hyperspectral imager is combined with a highly effective dark field condenser, it is possible to generate high-contrast images of biological samples such as cancer cells.
Photon etc.’s hyperspectral wide-field camera allows to map oxygen, deoxyhemoglobin, melanin and hemoglobine in tissues, thus facilitating diagnosis and monitoring of treatments, including in the context of dermatological clinical studies.
THIN FILMS OF GaP
Spectral dependence of the Faraday MO effect with temperature dependence measurements were performed on a semiconductor 2 µm epilayer (GaP) grown with embedded metallic ferromagnetic nanoclusters (MnP).
An SDK is available and special functions can be developed for custom applications.
Data Acquisition Tools
- Automatic filter sweeping and image capture synchronization
- Multiple image per wavelength acquisition pattern
- Variable exposure time pattern from an external definition file (CSV)
- Automatic exposure time pattern computation
- Automation of acquisition, processing and exportation of data
- Basic and custom meta information associated with data cube
- Automatic dark acquisition
- Data cubes: FITS
- Images: FITS, PNG, TIFF, JPEG
- Spectrum: JPG, PNG, TIFF, CSV, PDF, SGV
- Optical aberration correction (stretching, translation)
- Image stabilization
- Basic statistics (mean, median, min/max)
- Multiple region selection (ROI)
- Spectrum extraction
- Cube normalization from different sources
PHySpec™ supports all Photon etc’s instruments and cameras from manufacturers:
- Finger Lake Instrumentation (FLI)
- Auto scale
- Color map
- Automatic calibration using spectral lamp
- Manual calibration using 1 or 2 spectral band
EXTENDABLE PLUGIN ARCHITECTURE
- C++ SDK plugin interface