Laser Line Tunable Filter
The incomparable efficiency and out-of-band rejection offered by Photon etc’s unique optical filtering technology are ideal for tunable excitation sources in fluorescence and Raman spectroscopy.
- Efficiency up to 60%
- High out-of-band rejection
- Wide tuning range
- Free-space or fiber coupled
- User-friendly control software
- Up to 20 W input power
- Options & accessories available
THIN FILMS OF GaP
Spectral dependence of the Faraday MO effect with temperature dependence measurements were performed on a semiconductor 2 µm epilayer (GaP) grown with embedded metallic ferromagnetic nanoclusters (MnP).
IMA™ provides spectrally and spatially resolved images. It was successfully used to investigate spatial distribution of opto-electronic properties of CIS, CIGS, GaAs and perovskite solar cells.
SWNT BREATHING MODES
Two narrowband tunable filters for resonance Raman spectroscopy (RRS) were designed to study the radial breathing modes of carbon nanotubes.
WHITE PAPER – WIDELY TUNABLE FILTER
TECHNOLOGY & MEASUREMENT OF CRITICAL SPECIFICATIONS
By Daniel Gagnon and Laura-Isabelle Dion-Bertrand
- Kinetic analysis of nanoparticle-protein interactions using a plasmon waveguide resonance
- Ultra-wide-range measurements of thin-film filter optical density over the visible and near-infrared spectrum
- Contactless characterization of metastable defects in Cu(In,Ga)Se2 solar cells using time-resolved photoluminescence
- Broadband spectral transmittance measurements of complex thin-film filters with optical densities of up to 12
- The imaging Bragg Tunable Filter: a new path to integral field spectroscopy and narrow band imaging
- Solution for Photovoltaic Materials
- Spectral radiance source based on supercontinuum laser and wavelength tunable bandpass filter: the spectrally tunable absolute irradiance and radiance source
- Spectral properties of ultra-broadband entangled photons generated from chirped-MgSLT crystal towards monocycle entanglement generation
- Micrometric investigation of external quantum efficiency in microcrystalline CuInGa(S,Se)2 solar cells
- Evolution of the Raman backscattered intensity used to analyze the micromechanisms of deformation of various polypropylene blends in situ during a uniaxial tensile test
- Hyperspectral darkfield microscopy of PEGylated gold nanoparticles targeting CD44-expressing cancer cells
- Self-referenced spectroscopy using plasmon waveguide resonance biosensor
- Wide-field hyperspectral 3D imaging of functionalized gold nanoparticles targeting cancer cells by reflected light microscopy
- Micrometer axial resolution OCT for corneal imaging
- Thin Films Magneto-Optic Characterization with Supercontinuum Tunable Source
- Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Thermopile For Broadband Light Detection
- Tuning single GaAs quantum dots in resonance with a rubidium vapor
- Hybrid semiconductor-atomic interface: slowing down single photons from a quantum dot
- The Gemini Planet Imager coronagraph testbed
Presentation of Photon etc’s LLTF Contrast
The incomparable efficiency and out-of-band rejection offered by our unique optical filtering technology are ideal for tunable excitation sources in fluorescence and Raman spectroscopy.