HYPERSPECTRAL CAMERA S-EOS™
The unique power of infrared HgCdTe detectors coupled to the richness of spectral information that offers our technology. Tunable on a large spectral range (1000 nm – 2300 nm), S-EOS™ offers infinite possibilities.
- Continuously tunable
- Non-dispersive technology
- High performance HgCdTe camera
- Control and analysis software
MINING, OIL & GAS OPERATIONS
Based on Photon etc’s hyperspectral technology, the Photonic Knowledge’s Core Mapper™ delivers a series of monochromatic images at user-specified wavelengths, offering instant in situ mineral identification.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Photon etc’s widefield hyperspectral camera, S-EOS™, is an ideal tool for the rapid detection of explosive liquid precursors.
Photon etc.’s hyperspectral wide-field camera allows to map, deoxyhemoglobin, oxygen, melanin and hemoglobine in tissues, thus facilitating diagnosis and monitoring of treatments, including in the context of dermatological clinical studies.
ENVIRONMENT & AGRICULTURE
Hyperspectral imagery can be efficiently used to identify any type of molecules through the analysis of its characteristic spectrum.
- Regional variation in human retinal vessel oxygen saturation
- Modified fuzzy c-means applied to a Bragg grating-based spectral imager for material clustering
- Evaluation of unmixing methods for the separation of Quantum Dot source
- Nonrigid registration with free-form deformation model of multilevel uniform cubic B-splines: application to image registration and distortion correction of spectral image cubes
Based on a sensitive HgCdTe FPA, and integrating a four-stage TE cooler, ZEPHIR 2.5 delivers an astounding 345 frame-per-second rate while reaching unrivalled low noise levels. Perfectly adapted to industrial applications in quality control and sorting.