HYPERSPECTRAL CAMERA GRAND-EOS™
GRAND-EOS combines a hyperspectral microscopy system with a hyperspectral wide-field imaging platform, giving access to micro and macro modalities with VNIR (400-1000 nm) and SWIR (900-1700 nm) ranges.
- Continuously tunable
- Sensitive from 400 nm to 1700 nm
- Non-dispersive technology
- High-performance CCD
- Motorized focus
- Control and analysis software
MINING, OIL & GAS OPERATIONS
Based on Photon etc’s hyperspectral technology, the Photonic Knowledge’s Core Mapper™ delivers a series of monochromatic images at user-specified wavelengths, offering instant in situ mineral identification.
Photon etc.’s hyperspectral wide-field camera allows to map, deoxyhemoglobin, oxygen, melanin and hemoglobine in tissues, thus facilitating diagnosis and monitoring of treatments, including in the context of dermatological clinical studies.
ENVIRONMENT & AGRICULTURE
Hyperspectral imagery can be efficiently used to identify any type of molecules through the analysis of its characteristic spectrum.
- Emissivity retrieval from indoor hyperspectral imaging of mineral grains
- Regional variation in human retinal vessel oxygen saturation
- Nonrigid registration with free-form deformation model of multilevel uniform cubic B-splines: application to image registration and distortion correction of spectral image cubes
- Modified fuzzy c-means applied to a Bragg grating-based spectral imager for material clustering
- Evaluation of unmixing methods for the separation of Quantum Dot sources
The unique power of infrared HgCdTe detectors coupled to the richness of spectral information that offers our technology. Tunable on a large spectral range (1000-2300 nm), S-EOS™ offers infinite possibilities.