JPI DynaVue DR & Real-Time Fluoroscopy
The DynaVue from JPI is a digital radiography and fluoroscopy solution for veterinary interventional examination.
Some advantages of DynaVue include:
- Large field of view
- No image distortion caused by C-arm
- Minimally invasive diagnosis and therapeutic treatments
- Real-time image processing (15 FPS for fluoroscopy)
- Comprehensive imaging solution
Features of the DynaVue total imaging solution:
- 2-in-1 (DR and Fluoroscopy)
4-way floating table
23″ touchscreen display
15 kW inverter-based system
Pulsed fluoroscopy offers reduced dose
DynaVue combines user-friendly design and great image quality in a space-saving total imaging solution.
- Real-time image processing S/W
From Image Stretching to DICOM 3.0
- DynaVue includes ExamVue software features such as DICOM Modality Worklist, DICOM Print, Reject, CD-DVD Burn, Image Stitching, and Procedure Code Mapping function
FPS Mode (High Speed, High Image Quality)
- CPU-based real-time image speed of 15 FPS with applied post image processing for real-time visibility.
- Radiography & Fluoroscopy modes are available.
DynaVue is Powered by ExamVue
- Frame rate control to acquire real-time images up to 20 FPS
- DICOM Cine-loop Display (with Previous, Pause, Play, and image slider bar)
- Imaging and Annotation Tools (VHS, Norberg Angle, Zoom, Pan, Crop, Invest, Rotation, Angle, Label, Text)
- Powerful User Features (Image Import/Export, Image Comparison, Multi-view, Image Expansion, Full Screen, Auto-collimation, Reject/Accept, Image Capture, Smart APR (Anatomic Programmed Radiography)