Q-switched flashlamp pumped Nd:YAG lasers,
NS-700 … NS-1200
High energy lasers build up on oscillator + amplifier scheme. Both amplifier and oscillator are pumped with the only flashlamp.
Rod diameter 8 mm. Pulse energy 1000 mJ by default (700 mJ – 1200 mJ on request).
NS-700 … NS-1200 flashlamp pumped Q-switched lasers are build up on oscillator + amplifier schema. One flashlamp pumping both laser rods, folded resonator, active Q-switching and embedded depolarization compensator assure high performance within very compact dimensions. By using Nd:YAG rods of different sizes maximal output energy varies from 700 mJ to 1200 mJ per pulse (up to 2000 mJ on special request).
Rigid laser head machined from the single piece of aluminium and spring-free design of mirror holders make NS-series a perfect choice for applications where the reliability is important.
NS-series lasers are equipped both with stand-alone UI (remote control with 7” graphical display and touch panel) and RS-485 machine interface. That allows both laboratory usage and intergration into the customer’s systems. By the same reasons power supply and cooling system units are performed in 19” rack format.
Multimode, near flat-top beam profile.
- Compact, but very powerful solution
- Rugged alignment-free design
- 2 Year warranty
- Easy integration with customer’s system
- Fair prices
- Pumping (OPO, Ti:Sapphire, Dye laser pumping)
- Scientific (LIDAR, LIF, LIBS, LIDT)
- Material processing (laser cleaning, annealing, deposition, shock peening)
- Medical (Tattoo removal, pigment lensions – as OEM laser head)
(on special request)
(on special request)
|Description||Flashlamp pumped solid-state laser|
|Optical schema||Oscillator + Amplifier|
|Output energy (1064 nm)||1000 mJ||1200 mJ||1600 mJ||2000 mJ|
|Output energy (532 nm, optional)||400 mJ||450 mJ||650 mJ||800 mJ|
|Output beam diameter||8 mm||8 mm||10 mm||12 mm|
|Maximal repetition rate||10 Hz||10 Hz||10 Hz||10 Hz|
|Pulse width||8 ns -12 ns|
|Beam quality||Multimode, near flat-top|
|Laser head dimensions (L*W*H)||460 mm *90 mm * 98 mm|
|Laser head weight||6.0 kg|
|Power supply / cooling unit||19” rack mounted, 6U height, depth 450 mm
Weight 20 kg
RS-485 machine interface
- SHG units, switchable wavelengths
- OPO units
- Optionally lasers can be supplied as bare laser heads for further intergration with customer’s power supply and cooling system
- Custom made beam shaping units are available on request (beam homogenizers, focusing units, zoom lenses, beam attenuators, square beam generators and so on)
NS-100 … NS-500 – 1064 nm, 100 – 500 mJ, 10-20 Hz
Custom lasers of NS-series
The following options are available on request:
- Dual pulse lasers for PIV and LIBS applications
- Lasers with TEM00 output
- Subnanosecond pulse width (around 500 ps) instead of nanoseconds
- Laser heads with integrated harmonics generators and so on