Monocrom @Mini Direct Diode
Passively-cooled direct diode laser for Imaging, Computer to Plate (CtP) and Illumination, mounted with Monocrom Clamping™ technology where the combination of its almost zero smile effect and proper beam focusing optics aids the creation of extremely narrow laser spot lines with an almost flat-top intensity profile along the line (slow axis), delivering more than 120 W in CW mode
|Laser parameters (1,2,3,4)|
|Wavelength(5) [nm]||760 – 2200|
|Wavelength tolerance [nm]||± 20|
|Linewidth [nm]||< 5|
|Wavelength shift [nm/K]||0.3 @ 808 / 0.55 @ 1550|
|Optical power [W]||up to 120 (passively) / up to 250 (actively)|
|Operating current [A]||< 120|
|Threshold current [A]||< 15|
|Voltage @ connectors(6) [V]||2|
|Optical efficiency [%]||> 85|
|Smile [µm]||< 0.3|
|Emission height from base plate [mm]||5|
|Emission width [mm]||10|
|Vertical divergence [mrad]||15 typ.|
|Horizontal divergence [mrad]||10 typ.|
|Heatsink temperature [ºC]||non-condensing to 20|
|Heatsink capacity [W]||< 120|
|Electrical connections||threads M4|
|Expected lifetime [hours]||20.000|
- This is a preliminary specification sheet, validation of specification is in process.
- If any other requirements are needed, please contact us.
- Specifications at 20 ºC, at the beginning of the lifetime.
- Specification are subjected to chips availability.
- Other wavelengths on request.
- Voltage from the power supply must be higher, as due to high current there will be a voltage drop in the cables.
- Measured at FW95 % energy.