Monocrom @Puls Direct Diode
Passively cooled, pulsed direct diode laser solution for gated imaging applications operating in nanosecond pulses. The laser module is mounted with Monocrom patented solder-free laser bar Clamping™ technology for optimum performance and longer useful life-time.
|Wavelength(5) [nm]||760 – 2200|
|Wavelength tolerance [nm]||± 20|
|Peak power [W ]||< 250 / laser bar|
|Operating current [A]||< 265|
|Voltage @ connectors(6) [V]||< 2 / laser bar|
|Pulse length [ns]||< 100|
|Repetition rate [Hz]||500|
|Number of laser bars||<10|
|Optical efficiency [%]||98 typ.|
|Laser bar smile [nm]||<0.3|
|Emission width [mm]||10|
|Emission height [mm]||7.5|
|Horizontal divergence(7) [º]||10|
|Vertical divergence(7) [º]||30|
|Electrical connections||cathode M3 / anode M4|
|Package dimensions (W x H x L) [mm]||See outline|
|Expected lifetime||2 x 109 pulses|
Specifications at 20 ºC, in the beginning of lifetime.
- This is a preliminary specification sheet, validation of specification is in process.
- If any other requirements are needed, please contact us.
- Specifications at 20º C, at the beginning of the lifetime.
- Specification are subjected to chips availability.
- Other wavelengths on request.
- Voltage from the power supply must be higher, as due to high current there will be a voltage drop in the cables
- Measured at FW95 % energy