Monocrom @Met Direct Diode
Actively cooled direct diode laser solution in the kW range and beyond for roll-forming stations. This direct diode source enables the utilization of high strength steel to create lighter parts, keeping the same mechanical performance, and without compromising its integrity during and after the forming process. The combination of Monocrom patented Clamping™ technology and the use of millimeter size cooling channels in our diode laser mounts allow an extremely robust and reliable laser head, optimum for industrial environments with minimal maintenance requirements.
|Wavelength(5)||760 – 1550|
|Wavelength tolerance [nm]||± 20|
|Output power [kW]||up tp 5|
|Operating current [A]||125 (135 max.)|
|Voltage @ connectors(6) [V]||~ 2 per laser bar|
|Laser bars per stack||up to 6|
|Stacks per unit||up to 8|
|Smile [µm]||< 0.3|
|Working distance [mm]||customized|
|Depth of field [mm]||± 2|
|Line width(7) [mm]||customized (~ 1 typ.)|
|Line length(8) [mm]||customized|
|Irradiance at target area [W/mm2]||customized (~ 20 typ.)|
|Coolant flow [l/min]||15|
|Coolant pressure [bar]||> 5|
|Coolant temperature [°C]||18 – 20|
|Coolant||90% distilled water + 10% ethyleneglycol|
|Package dimensions (W x H x L) [mm]||stack dependent (240 x 192 x 80 @ 8 stacks)|
|Electrical connections||Threads M6|
|Water connections||2 x 8 mm push-in connectors|
|Expected lifetime [h]||20.000|
1. This is a preliminary specification sheet, validation of specification is in process.
2. If any other requirements are needed, please contact us.
3. Specifications at 20 ºC, at the beginning of the lifetime.
4. Specification are subjected to chips availability.
5. Other wavelengths on request.
6. Voltage from the power supply must be higher, as due to high current there will be a voltage drop in the cables
7. Measured at FW95% energy.
8. Determined by taking 1σ values.
9. Values for related to coolant properties are recommendations. External chiller is needed.